4.08.2012

H&M: Instagram Coachella

Hey guys!
I'm so excited to say I will be H&M's official "Instagrapher" at Coachella this year! I recently applied for this position in a contest through Instagram with H&M, and received a phone call a few days ago saying after viewing my Instagram page, they felt my photos really represented the feel of the brand, and I was chosen to be their official Instagrapher for Coachella 2012! Read my Q&A I did with H&M, Fabsugar, & Refinery29.com right here: http://www.refinery29.com/handm-coachella-contest-winner and follow me on Instagram: paigelyse ! Thank you H&M, Refinery29, and Fabsugar for this opportunity and experience!! I'm thrilled to fulfill it! I already feel as if Coachella is my natural habitat.
In other news, I'm about to take a cross-country roadtrip! I haven't done this since I was a kid. I'm so looking forward to gazing open deserts, highways, and breathing in newness. I'll post my photos along the way!

Xoxo,
Paige Elyse

3 comments:

  1. that's exciting! congrats!

    grungegypsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, I hadn't been hear so long, and now i see so many changes, congrats <3 I wish you best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something new and I really like it! Would you like to follow each other darling?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete