1.08.2012

New York City: Teen Vogue Fashion University, year 2

I attended Teen Vogue Fashion University in New York City for the second year in a row. As always, I'm a little slow putting up the pictures. It's just every time I return home, I'm overwhelmed with so much new, so much learned, so much beauty, that I'm still soaking it all in. I got to spend a little more time in New York this year, and fell more in love with its aesthetic tone and explored it's weaved and hidden gems. This time, I got to look people in the eye when I passed them on the sidewalks...wonder their life and their story. That's where I found the warmth in the city. Aside from the subway heat blowing up through the sidewalk vents, I found warmth in eye contact, in couples holding hands, in children and teenagers living their lives, in the art, in the clothes, in the really good food. At TVFU this year, I got to see Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Whitney Port, Jason Wu, Amy Astley, and all the Teen Vogue Editors, and attend H&M and Topshop Event Parties. The experience can't be put into words. I'm so thankful for this opportunity. I took so many photos, to document memories, and to paint New York the way i felt it. 



Beauty in the city.
Love you guys,
Paige Elyse

4 comments:

  1. Gah! This looks like so much fun! (: I've always wanted to visit NY... and the way you described and captured it, just makes me want to go even more. <3

    Gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog so so much :). I am now following. If you can check my blog and maybe join that would great. Thanks for your time.

    GodBless,
    Steven B.
    http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, Im in love with New York! Check my blog out

    http://oliviawonderland.blogspot.com/2012/02/bonny-scotland.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm will go to NYC in march too.... and when I see yours pictures I'm more and more excited... jeej, i will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete