6.12.2011

Emma Stone

"What ever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."
 -Olive Penderghast (Emma Stone) Easy A
 It's one of those quotes your ears kind of grasp to, and you suddenly want to go home and quote it repeatedly and dramatically in motion and voice, that is, right before you thank your reflection in the mirror for your new Oscar win, of course. Emma Stone makes you want to do that. Well she makes me want to do that, anyway. Her comedic timing is brilliant and her voice has that exquisite blend of rasp and dryness to turn a normal phrase into a punchline. And aside from her impeccable art of humor, she alluringly covers this month's issue of ELLE Magazine. I love the spread of the Summer-esque with a mixture of her blunt personality shining through. These photos inspired me, so I had to share. I give them an Easy A + :)





  Photos by the incredible Carter Smith.

Hope you enjoy! I don't normally post pictures that aren't my own, but gladly made an exception with these! Love them!

Ex's and Oh's,
Paige Elyse

2 comments:

  1. OMG the color scheme in this post is just stunning
    lovely post!

    xx

    http://rahelrahelrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Stone is awesome. I especially love the second photo of her.

    ReplyDelete