1.02.2011

New Year :)

"Happy new dreams. Happy new days. Happy new desires. Happy new ways. Happy New Year. Happy New You."

I can't believe it's 2011! :)
But being that it is...


I, Paige Elyse Guthrie, solemnly definitely resolve to:


follow my art. i mean heart. I've had the urge to paint lately, so I'll do that. If my expansion of art could match the love of it, I have a lot of things I need to try.:) just more ways of self expression.

Learn how to surf. I've always wanted to. It seems as though it'd be one of the coolest feelings in the world. i ineffably love the ocean and beach; i'd just love to do it. So 2011, You're teaching me how to surf.

Read more books. My hobby of reading books has slowly degraded into....nothing. I don't know why! I miss it though. I'm picking up the books again.

Play music. I've started this more, lately. I want to learn more songs on the guitar, and I want to learn the ukulele.

The typical, I want to drink more water and eat more organic foods and work out. I'll see how my sweet tooth, caffine-driven body handles this one.:P

Continue to just be happy and love everybody. :) if youre reading this, i love you. if youre not, i still love you.

i want to travel more, go to a really good concert, and i want to encounter one person that makes me think "Why have I never met you before?"

Happy New Year everyone, Make it a beautiful one. <3

2010, thank you for being so good to me. <3

Loves and Kisses,

Paige Elyse


"...the rest is still unwritten." <3

13 comments:

  1. I love the way you express yourself and see things in life that are often hidden to others. Do follow that star, that new idea, the unexplored road that lies ahead of you, and enjoy every minute of it! And when you do, don't forget to share. I love you, PaigeElyse!
    Mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you likewise see and appreciate those things. I love and am thankful for the way you support me. Thank you for everything. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like a great list of resolutions ! good luck with them :)
    wonderful blog !
    http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chelsea Whipps
    Thanks so much. :) I'm off to a great start, along with the rest of the world ;P
    Love your blog also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful picture above!! i also want to do everything above! good luck! :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Stefanie :) Looks like we are in this together then! Let me know of your progress :P I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog :)
    and awesome header :)
    IM following!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this picture and i love your music! this is probably listed somewhere but what camera was used to take this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @M thanks so much girl! Support means everything to me. :P

    @loveSuteki. Thanks girl! I use a Canon Rebel t1i. aka my best friend, and I highhhhly recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh, nice haha...i have it too! Yes i love it...do you use textures or anything for vintage look?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog! hope you'll check out mine . x

    http://highheelsandsneakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @loveSuteki. haha awesome! I use Corel Photo to edit my pictures, and I just play with the layers most of the time. It's a really good software though.

    @Femme thanks so much! i definitely will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so preatty


    xoxox

    my blog www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete