12.14.2010

Good News & A Love Story

This is why I love Charlotte Ronson. I had the opportunity to attend Teen Vogue's Fashion University in New York City this year. (Truly an incredible experience, and I will post those pictures soon! I've been way too busy!:/) I attended Charlotte's seminar and got the chance to meet her. I fell inspired with not only her talent and passion, but her sweet and softspoken personality. She's as beautiful a girl inside just as she is in pictures. She shared this campaign video with us at the beginning of the seminar and I loved it so much I had to share it with my readers. :) It's called A Love Story. The music, the imagery, the words, I love it for. Ps. They emailed me a couple of weeks ago wanting me to fly back to NYC for an interview for an internship! Whether I'm going to is still up in the air. But I was beyond excited and grateful just for that email. It makes everything more real and feel in reach. I'm so ready to start carving my own path in the industry, and I just want it to happen the way it's supposed to. But just incase, wish me luck! :) And while I'm on the subject, I just want to say thank you to anyone who comes to my blog to read my mindless thoughts, or even just to look at the pictures on it. I do think about your support and i thank you for it beyond measures. It truly means a lot. Okay. Oh yeah, so here's the video. (:





loves and kisses,

paige elyse

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that you attended the TVFU! I always wanted to go when I was younger, but my parents were not willing to pay for a trip so expensive unless it was purely academical (aka, not fashion related).
    I hope you are able to get that internship. It'd be quite an amazing way to start out 2011.
    Good luck!

    1060xo,
    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete